Thursday February 2, 2023
At the Initiative Foundation, we have years of experience in collaborating
with attorneys, accountants and financial planners. With the help of our
staff you can be assured that your clients will fulfill their charitable
wishes, meet their financial planning goals, and enjoy the maximum tax
Here's how we can help:
- We work as your partner. You stay in control of your client relationships. We're here to help you provide a full range of services for them.
- We offer maximum federal and state tax benefits as a public charity. We can tailor giving plans to meet each ofyour client's particular needs.
- We have a long standing and vast knowledge of the Central MN nonprofit community. We can help your clients be
effective in their giving to the causes they care about.
- We can help your clients explore a variety of giving options. Cash, appreciated stock, and
real estate can be gifted during a client's lifetime or as part of an
- We have an outstanding reputation for integrity and service. We
are skilled in meeting multiple objectives and solving complex gift plans.
- We offer confidentiality and anonymity for your clients.
Additionally, we have a complete tax update service for CPAs, attorneys, CLUs, CFPs, ChFCs,
trust officers and other professional friends. The GiftLaw services are
made available to all advisors as a free service. We are available to
assist in helping you provide clients with clear and understandable gift
Charitable Tax Reference
GiftLaw Pro is a complete charitable giving and tax information service inside the GiftLaw website.More
The GiftLaw Calculator is a planned gifts calculator for professionals that follows the IRS format. Run charitable deduction calculations for your favorite gift plan.More